Please read these PRE-CARE instructions carefully. We advise all clients to read and fully understand all FAQS and Disclaimers prior to making an appointment. If you schedule your appointment and we find that you have one of the conditions listed below, then we will not perform any procedure and you will forfeit your deposit.
To achieve the best results, it is essential that you understand and follow the pre-care and after-care instructions.
Please make sure to bring a government issued photo ID to your appointment. Must be 18 years of age.
Do not take blood thinning medications (with consent from your physician) and supplements such as vitamin E, Fish Oil, aspirin, niacin, or ibuprofen 24 hours prior to appointment.
Avoid high vitamin supplements (i.e. power shakes/greens & “Hair, Skin, Nail” vitamins) 24 hours prior to appointment.
Avoid intense tanning 1 week prior to your appointment.
Discontinue Glycolics, Chemical Peels, Retin-A and any eyebrow growth serums 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
Refrain from using any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products near brows 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after appointment.
Check your moisturizer, facewash, BB/CC creams and makeup/primers for acid containing ingredients
If you use Botox, it should be performed 2 weeks prior to or 2 weeks after your appointment.
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE THAT IS PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• On your menstrual cycle (increases pain-sensitivity)
• Have cold sore outbreaks, you MUST wait until it is completely healed
DAY OF THE PROCEDURE:
• DO NOT work out before your procedure
• For best results, please come in with little or no makeup, especially the eyebrow area.
• It is best you come in with clean hair to avoid getting your eyebrows wet for the next few days
24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• NO alcohol (causes higher sensitivity)
• Avoid salty, spicy, and acidic foods (swelling)
THREE DAYS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• STOP using: Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, or blood thinners; unless medically necessary (causes bleeding)
ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• You MUST moisturize the brow area at least one week before the procedure.
• NO waxing, threading, or tinting of eyebrows
FOUR WEEKS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• NO chemical peels, microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, Botox, fillers, or any other intense treatments which will cause quicker cell regeneration (causes skin irritation)
• STOP using growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, and GrandeLash (causes bleeding)
ONE YEAR BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• You MUST BE OFF Accutane or any prescribed acne medications (NO EXCEPTIONS)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
—You are 18 years or older
—If you deliberately violate any of our terms and condition we are excluded from liability, and we reserve the right to cancel any complimentary or touch up treatment in the future.
—We DO NOT guarantee 100% results to our clients due to varying skin and health conditions. Refunds will not be issued once your procedure is completed.
—You must strictly follow the pre & post care instructions.
—You have read and understand the Contraindications below.
—All cancellations and changes must be made at least two days (48 hours) prior to your scheduled appointment.
—Payment will only be accepted via credit card through Square (preferred) or Paypal.
—You must complete and sign a Client Release Agreement, Disclosure and Release Form, and a Medical History Form once you come to our office.
—We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
—Prices are subject to change at anytime.
NOT RECOMMENDED for Cosmetic Tattooing Procedures if you have the following (including but limited to CONTRAINDICATIONS):
—Under 18 years of age (No exceptions)—Cold, Flu or Infection—Blood thinners—Herpes—Keloid skin—Heart conditions—Pregnant or Nursing—Diabetes—Glaucoma—Recent treatments of Botox or chemical peel—Skin issues (sunburn, psoriasis, eczema, shingles, undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the procedure area)—Cancer or ongoing chemotherapy—Hepatitis, HIV—Hemophiliac—Allergies to pigment, topical ointments—Healing disorders—Thyroid medication—Easily triggered post inflammatory hyper pigmentation—Are using Accutane, Retin A, Steroids—Eyelift or blepharoplasty—Epilepsy
Disclaimer – Microblading is a permanent make-up, a form of cosmetic tattooing where pigment is placed into the dermis. Retention of the pigment (Microblading and Powder Brows) is listed in the FACTORS THAT MAY AFFECT RESULTS (Post-Care/Aftercare) and how well an individual follows the aftercare procedures.